Many thanks to Blahpolar for my little blog’s first award. It was a lovely surprise and has raised me from bed (oh, these meds!) and onto the computer where I may actually do something constructive (like play Tetris).
The dragon’s loyalty award rules:
- Display the award image.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The blogs I’d like to nominate are:
- The Family Blog
- Peace from Panic
- Orange Hobbit
- Advocate for Invisible Illness
- Abaddon Awaits
- Lost to the Dark
- The Other Side of P
- Pumpkin Bay
- Cut Tear Stitch and Sew
- The Manic Monarch
- Otto Handling
- Gentle Kindness
- Only I, Know the True Me
- Surviving the Specter
- Lola Bipola
These are all blogs I read and enjoy – apologies if I’ve nominated you and you don’t accept awards.
So, seven interesting things about me? Well, I can tell you seven things at any rate:
- My cat is called William.
- I wear glasses.
- I’m sponsoring a Guide Dog puppy called Zeb.
- I feel best when the sun is shining.
- I don’t like gardening when it’s windy.
- I like baking and cooking.
- Sometimes I have very vivid dreams.