I don’t think of myself as being particularly brave. I tend to take the easy way out. But I’m learning that sometimes the hard choice is the one that takes me where I want to go while easy stands still or even goes in the opposite direction.
The “Courage to Change” Award
- I want to acknowledge that it takes courage to put ourselves out there for the world to see.
- It takes courage to work through the pain that binds us.
- It takes courage to make changes in our lives.
- It takes courage to leave behind everything you have always known (mentally, emotionally & sometime physically) and do things differently.
- the ability to do something that frightens one
- strength in the face of pain or grief
I would like to present the following bloggers with the new “Courage to Change” Award:
The guidelines for this award:
- Award it to whomever you chose and let them know
- No questions to ask
- No questions to answer
- If you receive the award, there is nothing you have to do but KNOW others support and believe in you! However, I hope you to pay it forward and encourage someone who is on their own personal journey to freedom (from whatever they may be struggling with).